Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 7, 2017

  I got caught between the proverbial rock and a hard place, ( as per usual no details)........I was just in the wrong place, wrong time.......not that i was a participant in the incident......merely an observer.....but it put me in a place that  i hoped would not place me where someone would ask what I thought, dang security cameras........I couldn't deny I was there........and I couldn't claim the 5th amendment....all i did was observe......I hate it when I just would rather say nothing........but I was asked my opinion...........and I had to respond........possibility to the determent of one of the parties evolved..... I hate it.......but I saw what I saw.....It is what it is...........all I could do was give my honest view point......

No comments:

Post a Comment