Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 28, 2017

  this morning I walk mostly because I could, for the first time in several weeks, feet good weather more to my liking......but this evening the walk was secondary.....it was i needed, check that things I wanted.......the first was some Lebanon Bologna.....and as it turned out my fav lady was behind the deli counter......I needed, read wanted some good cheese.........wanted a good sheep's milk cheese......sorry.......next choice a nice British blue......oops.......ended up with a very good Danish blue......not my first choice but very acceptable, and very well enjoyed.....a  fine Ghirardelli candy bar.......dark chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds.....some yogurt, cherry and peach.....and 2 single serve Sufferer's garlic Parmesan  mac and cheese.....nothing i really needed......I could have lived without any and all of those items, but why......too often we live our lives with what we need......but once in awhile life should be about what we want.......that in a nutshell was tonight's walk.........

No comments:

Post a Comment