Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 18, 2017

    If you're looking for my rant on the biblical references to end times it's below........
  but back to mundane matters
    I've been dealing with physical issues with my feet for the last 3 or 4 weeks.......usually my feet choose to attack me one at a time, but they "decided" to attack me together...but today although they aren't back to what I would describe as normal......close enough that I could take a normal walk.....but there again, if what I'm dealing with the "new normal".......so be it
  have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks and I deal with it then.....plus I have other issues as far as meds that I need to discuss.....but actually walked twice today.........if the foot problems are what I have to deal with now.....it tis what it tis....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment