Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 18, 2017

  The prediction of end times from a biblical perspective drives me nuts.....first of all there is this passage of scripture
  Matthew 24:36
[ The Day and Hour Unknown ] “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
  somewhere in storage I have a whole stack of books that predicted the end of times, from a biblical perspective.......from the mid 1800's and beyond that........and the Antichrist was, Kemale  Ataturk, thru Hitler, Stalin, Henry Kissinger, and then there's one online that said it was Obama........and if I really cared I probably could find one that said it's Trump.........
 I taught Adult Christian Education in different Christian churches for 35+ .years in Christian churches.....aka adult Sunday school.......but there were 2 books/passages I never taught the Song of Solomon, or the  only the first 3 chapters of Revelation........
  18 For I protest unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 And if any man shall diminish of the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy City, and from those things which are written in this book. 20 He which testifieth these things, saith, Surely, I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus.
  That prohibition scares the heck out of me
  Besides I know the Greek..........the passage that identifies the Antichrist....is miss read.....many think the number is six six six, but in the Greek it's actually 600 and 60 and 6..........but in some manuscripts it's 600 and 10 and 6,
   anyone who tries to predict the  start of the beginning of end times from the view point of biblical perspective.......is frankly wrong.......
  I found it Trump as Antichrist (link)

No comments:

Post a Comment