Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 18, 2017

   Just out my front door where I live is an Asian Bistro, called Ichiban, and although they do do different Asian cuisines, the do excellent Japanese, as a kid I was exposed to pickled, smoked and salted fish......I have a bottle of picketed Herring in wine sauce.....so the jump to raw fish is not a jump at all........not a huge fan of Maki rolls, or Sushi for that matter, not a huge fan of rice unless it's in polish cabbage rolls.......but Sushimi.......raw or slightly pickled seafood......
  so for lunch, the special.....the Sushimi lunch.....Miso soup, a simple salad, and Rock Shrimp Tempura .........but that's the way I order delivery, still got some Buffalo wings, and the order of Japanese.....will last me 2 or 3 days, plus that I live in a hotel with free breakfast......

No comments:

Post a Comment