Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 9, 2004

i am sitting here with a cup of ceylon tea and listening to faure's requiem ( probably my single favorite mass ) and barely keeping my eyes open, i've been up for less then 12 hours, have done in essence nothing all day and am dead tired.....this has happened to me on many other occasions.....i keep going and going and when i finally take an extended rest....i crash out for a couple of days...i won't be surprised if i end up with a cold as well, that's the typical pattern for me when i crash......busy day as usual tomorrow.....i was joking with dad tonight that maybe the jewish way of looking at things is correct and saturday is the day of rest not sunday.....at least from my point of view

No comments:

Post a Comment