Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 26, 2005

fairly nice day today, abit cool but not bad, work was fairly easy today but i'm dead on my feet, well i would be but it's my feet that are bothering me tonight so i guess that makes me dead off my feet.......just the week(s) catching up with me........
cashed my check, got gas and groceries.......left myself a little extra cash this week as i need to take care of the flower beds this weekend and add so new plantings as the open winter really took a toll on the plants.......
simple supper, a couple of cold roast beef sandwiches, a few can pears halves and some cheese for dessert, well actually my cheese loving cat smokey probably ate more of the smoked gouda then i did.....but we both enjoyed it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment