Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 7, 2005

so i'm on my way to bed, heavy day tomorrow and i decide to take a finally run through email and check my site meter......now i've never had any outlandish expectations of my blog being particularly popular or getting alot of hits......lets face it....it's just a pretty basic lifelog of a 57 year old man who really isn't a social butterfly, or rich or famous or doesn't really comment too often on anything other then work, his cats and cheese.......so if i get 10 hits in a day i mint a coin.......so i check my hit counter and i got 19 hits.......most in the last few hours......and most off the blogger next blog button.......a world's record for me that frankly i don't care if i ever top
this blog has never been and never will be about readers, it has never been about hit totals......it's always been and always will be about me....the crazy trollie.....it is an outlet.....it is about a record.....it is about reminding me about things i'd probably forget if i didn't write them down

No comments:

Post a Comment