Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Actually was a nice day today weather wise. First on in a long time, although it was only in the mis-40’sF, little wind and the sunny did peek through from time to time.
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being easy and ten being impossible today rated about an 8.5. However since the first three days this week were off the scale today seemed mild by comparison. Despite the fact that I was really feeling poorly today, well up until the afternoon, felt better this afternoon, not good, but better then this morning.
Payday, did my banking and errands, grocery shopping et al. spent more then I usually do on groceries but I’m trying to build up the stock in the pantry for winter, and with the OT I worked last week this seemed to be a good week to get that started.

No comments:

Post a Comment