Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 21, 2005

Today the weather was bell clear this morning and quite cold, the first true frost of the fall, it warmed up later in the day but there was still a chill in the air.

Work wise I thought yesterday was a freak show but it couldn’t hold a candle to today. Got virtually everything that absolutely needed to be done, done, but have a bunch of stuff I should attended to tomorrow. Usually when production works a Saturday or Sunday for that matter, it’s a quick in and out for me. Record production and dump it in the computer and run home. An hour or two tops, but with what didn’t get done today and the week for that matter, it may end up a half day. Oh well and oy vey.

Easy and relaxing night., watched the flick American president. I have a VCR tape, which I am quite sure I will eventually wear out. Yeah, yeah, I known, a chick flick…….but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment