Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The day was another damp, dreary one weather wise. And my physically level today was way under 100%, but surprisingly the day went quite well. I have a bit of a cold, which made singing a chore rather then relaxation, but can’t complain. I did get a little feisty at choral rehearsal, one of the singers in my section today was a bit off key, probably because they were pressing a little and just blasting through sections that needed to be lighter. I rarely say anything, but it was throwing me off a little, as well as it just wasn’t correct, and I was struggling a little today with my concentration, normally it would not have affected me at all, but it was handled. Not that I was stepping out or where I didn’t belong, as section leader it’s my job. But the rest of rehearsal went fine. And I did handle the issue without actually being rude. Which is a miracle considering how lousy I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment