Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 15, 2005

So I went out this morning to get some milk. I almost never drink milk but I’ve got a cat that will be very rude to me if she doesn’t have a saucer of milk twice a day. So I stopped at the nearest quick stop and there were people waiting to fill up with gas, small place only 4 pumps. So I figure, man they got to be a whole lot cheaper than the gas place about 200 yds. away, with their 16 pumps, so I look down the street at their sign and their gas is a penny higher. Ok so now I’m baffled…….why wait in line to get gas, went you can drive right in and fill up, just to save 20 cents, that’s assuming a 20 gallon purchase………….(trollie shakes head)………….

No comments:

Post a Comment