Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 4, 2005

On one hand I didn’t post yesterday, on the other hand today is yesterday because I haven’t been to bed yet……..i know it’s a weak argument but it’s the only one I’ve got and I’m sticking to it

Spent the afternoon with the independent auditor for year end inventory………..I’ve done inventory for 25+ years and I know what the auditor wants to see…….he isn’t looking for numbers, he’s looking for dollars……….had two exceptions that really p*ssed me off…………one was a part that I told the count teams to ignore a pallet because I was shipping it and they didn’t do what I asked, and beside that I should have gone back and checked it, and I trusted their count and should have checked it……..in the long run my bad…………the other one they (or rather he) counted an item that was like 2 feet from the other item and ignored the second one……..what the hey…….their bad……….that one I can understand………..where were they thinking on that one……….now two exceptions out of a hundred lines ………not bad…..but not perfect………..nuts

I am physically wasted……..but sleep escapes me

No comments:

Post a Comment