Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today was a weird day weather wise. Day started out overcastted and cold, the type of cloud cover that in another month will produce a ton of snow. But turned sunny , although still some low clouds, and was almost warm, not quite, but almost.

Was one of those workdays when the clown car was in the parking lot. I was on a dead run until 3:30 pm, from my 8 am start time. And one of those days when people just didn’t understand that I would get to their request eventually, but eventually was not right now…….in fact with the day that tomorrow seems to be shaping up to be….eventually might be next week. But you have two options, wait until I get a chance to do it or do it yourself. I’m amazed how what some people think needs to be done now, morphs into when trollie has a chance to do it when the only other option is for them to do it themselves (hehe).

Banking, fueling the car (although this step was habit, not need as since last Thursday I had only used just over two gallons of gas). And groceries, which I needed little of, but the process took me forever so got take out for dinner. We only have two seasons here in the northcountry, winter and construction. And they have one of the main drags all torn up. One that I basically have to wait or go way out of my way to avoid practically every where I go in town.

Have just hung out tonight, watched survivor, a weird season. I really have found it hard to “connect” with any of the current cast of characters, beyond thinking the returning Steph is a fox…………

No comments:

Post a Comment