Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Weather was very unsettled today. It lent truth to the statement that if you don’t like the weather here in the northcountry wait five minutes and it will change, but not untypical for mid-October.

Work was well work, better then yesterday but still not good. I at least had one computer that was tied to the system so I was able to catch up, however they still haven’t figured out the local computer problem so I have to use one of the network printers for all my printing………..the closest one is like a couple hundred feet away (one way) and up a flight of stairs……..dang…….

Rehearsal went great tonight, we worked on a new song among other things, really not one that grabbed me right off the bat, but everyone else loves it so …………will deal…………but I really enjoy the singing and the people and 2 out of 3 ain’t bad in any “ league”

No comments:

Post a Comment