Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, October 2, 2005

Was a bit on the cool side this morning but turned into a lovely warm fall day…….it’s October and we really have no fall colors yet……we haven’t had a hard frost yet which brings those colors out, which is quite unusual…..

Sang in first service and taught adult Christian ed. As usual, had no responsibilities in second service so usually would leave, but stayed as there was a special service honoring the elder members of the church………which included my dad who is 90………….got home after 12:30 pm and needed to be to the first rehearsal of northcountry choral by a bit after 1:30 pm to register, pay dues, and greet old friends………went really well, I think I mentioned in a previous entry we are doing the Christmas messiah this year………..

Got home about 4:30 pm and have just physically crashed out tonight…..the combination of inventory the two previous days and a busy schedule today and I have been really low ebb physically this evening………but as is often the case when I get this tired, my mind ( or at least what’s left of it), is whirling around at 100 mph and I will probably have trouble getting to slept, particularly when you add the simple fact that I am very stiff and sore and probably will find it difficult, ( if not impossible), to find a comfortable sleeping posture…….

No comments:

Post a Comment