Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 8, 2005

Wet, rainy, nasty, cold day, actually had the furnace on for the first time this fall. Work turned into a real waste of time. I had intended to go in for a couple hours to put yesterday’s production numbers in the computer and re-check my resin usage numbers. And you guessed it the computer system was down…….we’re in the process of changing systems but they apparently didn’t get as far as they though……so I gathered data but with out my spread sheets didn’t seem with the effort to do it the old fashion way. So will wait to next week.

Rest of the day went okay. I picked up the 2-tape set of the return of the king, the one with the extra-footage. I had never see it. As I said I haven’t seen the film as it was show in the theaters so maybe that moved a little better, but the expanded version was a little well, slow and disjointed, but enjoyable none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment