Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 6, 2005

A very warm fall day, daytime high was in the 80’sF, really strange for this time of year…..work went okay……and got a surprise……..I got a 1.3% raise…….which wasn’t a big deal but it ea retroactive to my anniversary date which is in January so it was quite a chunk, plus the overtime I got for inventory……came at a nice time…….school tax is due……well actually not for another month but I got the cash so I paid it…………I pay a reduced rate because of age but it’s still a shock to the budget…….except this year…….

By the time I did my banking, filled the car, did groceries, and wrote and mailed 11 checks……it was after 6:30 and I didn’t feel like cooking and got take out seafood…………….have crashed big time tonight………….

No comments:

Post a Comment