Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A brief but very frustrating day at work, but first I stopped at Mickey-D’s for coffee and a sandwich at about a quarter after 6 and had to wait…my guess is that at that time I was first one there customer wise, got to work only to discover that the online ERP system was down, and also production needed supplies from the warehouse and the pickup is in the shop, well got the supplies back without too much problem, but when I left at just before 8 AM the website we need to access to get to are ERP software was still off line…nuts…

But has been a reasonable, gentle day since then…although I really didn’t tumble to the fact that I had no bottle of water up on the platform during worship team, and really could have used a swig…voice was a bit “rusty” today and did struggle a bit…but despite that…or maybe even because of that…everything went well…particularly during second service…

No comments:

Post a Comment