Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 22, 2006

First day this whole week that I actually got out of work “on time”…tomorrow promises to be not a typical Saturday in and out…I wish it was or could be but I know it isn’t…

A weird day, on one hand the new vendor we are using for the transfer is absolutely reliable…on the other hand he managed to cut a pull out too tight and ripped the one door off of one of my trailers today…A-hat…but I problem for Monday…had more problems today then I could deal with…(note: I’m way too old and too ingrained in old school to call problems issues…. magazines have issues…the Old Testament tells me woman had issues of blood…I just have problems…major, minor and those in between…)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment