Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I awoke this AM in a very poor state physically, but had scheduled a job for to day with my clerk that is on one hand maybe the least important dollar wise for year end inventory which I must do this coming weekend, but maybe the most time consuming…I hadn’t done it last year as it was assigned to another…I figured maybe 4 to 5 hours and done…well we got it done in 7 hours and part due to the fact that my clerk is a tad anal retentive, but mostly due to the to the fact that the dude who did it last year apparently didn’t know his arse from a fine leg of lamb…not that the dollar value of inventory was greatly effected but the physical count was a shambles…

Got out at 3:30 PM…10 overtime hours this week…could have been more but as one of the lord high mucks is running computer crap tomorrow and doesn’t want numbers entered tomorrow, don’t need to go in…latest days in the plant record ends at 20 …

Got home and changed clothes and went to dinner at the just opened Ponderosa…had one in town for years but the old one is in the way of on going development and they rebuilt…and have upgraded many things…a nice plate of senior sirloin tips and the buffet…because except for the plate of tips and fries, and drink, I really serve myself…I rarely leave a tip…but my “server” tonight was most attentive so she really earned 20% of the bill…a gentle evening…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment