Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 22, 2006

Why is it that although I deserve an easy day at work I never seem to get one when I need one…and tomorrow could become a real monster…I have not gotten out of work but late any day this week and with what should happen tomorrow…looks like much of the same…

But a reasonable, gentle night

The Latino tribe on survivor made what I consider to be a huge mistake tonight…that they voted of they weakest link was not a mistake…that the threw a challenge to do so…that was a huge mistake…

As with the vote of the Afro-American tribe last week they are now 3 ladies and one man, socially maybe an asset…but challenge wise…????????

We have a new phone system at work…I now have voice mail if I’m not at my desk when the phone rings…h*ll I am virtually never at my desk when the phone rings…and it seems like when I call back, they (those who left the phone message aren’t there for the call back). I may be the best “phone tag” player in the world…

I have had a very difficulty day…my arthritis has been driving me nuts...hands have been very tend and too much keyboard time hasn’t helped…whether it is the wet, damp fall weather…or the stress and physical exertion of work…who cares…I got an issue…h*ll I’ve got a problem that is driving me nuts…pain level is way past the background level I’ve dealt with for over 40 years and over the counter pain killers are not dealing with it at all…(/rant)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment