Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I have had a very ugly two work days, first of all the county which we lease warehouse space from decided to redo the parking lot, has the best entrance to my docks torn all to h*ll…and never bothered to give me a heads up, I got an inbound today that was the load from the pits…called my clerk over for help…in the middle of this disaster…I get paged…I’m trying to maneuver a lopsided pallet down a ramp with 3 times the weigh on it then ever should have been placed on it…so send the clerk to check the page…he comes back…the customer service head is p*ssed because I haven’t responded to her “urgent” emails…sheeeessshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

I need to get some help in my department…I have lost the ability to be in 3 places at once…

Was blown away by the result of “Project Runway” tonight…I would have sworn Laura was gone but Vincent bought the farm…I suspect that more then tonight’s challenge was involved in that vote off…

Customer service is really giving me the red arse…they have 3 peeps doing the work that maybe requires 1.75 peeps…and we have 2 peeps in my department doing 3 peeps work and I get crap because I don’t respond to a request in 3 nano-seconds…

But a gentle night…

I think I can still taste the Labor Day cook out at my daughter’s on Monday…nice time

Yesterday was the last rehearsal for worship team with the J-Guy…he’s army and is being transferred next week…will miss him greatly…

And K-Lady will be gone within a few weeks…hubby is being transferred…plus she’s 6 weeks or so from her second child…she will be missed as well…

About four weeks away from the start of rehearsals for the Christmas concerts of North Country Choral…can’t wait…a group of 150+ very good singers…and a whole bunch of great peeps…singing great music…what more can the mad one ask for…must give a hug to the leader…we have had our differences in the past…but her unexpected sympathy card when my dad pasted made my day…

No comments:

Post a Comment