Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

While on the way from either to the satellite warehouse or back from it today I as per usually had classic FM on…and heard what was obviously a finale from a symphony or major work that I can’t remember hearing before…as I listened to the 5 or 6 minutes of the work that the trip entails I went through a list of it sounds like…and finally said to myself no it’s got to be this composer, and as I pulled into my location…the best guess was right…even if I’ve never heard a piece I can usually guess who wrote it…but my daughter the music teacher is even better then I am at that game…

Had a blast at worship team practice tonight…or as I write this actually last evening…the N-Lady was back after a summer off…one of my fav peeps to sing with and one of my fav peeps on any level…her daughter …who is about four was there as well…cute kid who is either going to end up as a bull rider or a stunt lady…but a nice night after a very stressful day…

No comments:

Post a Comment