Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Again no comment on the workday from hell…part 1324…

I love Project Runway on Bravo…I totally agree with the choice not to eliminate somebody at the 4 and send all 4 of them to the finals…4 very different points of view, and all four have very advanced construction skills…but what do I know, the outfit that was selected as the winner tonight I thought was a piece of crap…

My other 2 fav reality shows are on right now as well, Survivor, and the Big Break…and the night Project Runway ends…Top Chef begins…you must note that of my top 4 reality shows only one is on network TV…come to think of it if you subtract network sports coverage…Survivor is the only network show I watch…the mad one is a cable junkie…

I am 2 days away from the worst couple of days of the year…year end inventory…dread…doom and gloom…it’s not that I’m not good at it…it’s not that I don’t have the skills to pull it off…but as I get older the stress of it drives me nuts…if you ever met someone who loves doing inventory…run like hell because that individual is very sick and dangerous…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment