Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 3, 2006

I was all set to post but cat Aggie has demanded my attestation so there will be a brief pause…

Okay I’m back …Aggie has left and I can continue…

I am wiped out…exhausted…dang near dead tonight…but a day off tomorrow…Labor Day in the U S of A…have a barbeque at my daughter’s about 3…and I need to bring the steaks…still need to purchase said steaks…must needs make a run tomorrow…but that’s tomorrow’s problem…

Over the next few weeks we will be losing some peeps in worship team that I will miss greatly…one to redeployment and one to leave for the birth of her second child and then redeployment of her hubby…both will be greatly missed for 2 very different reasons…the K-Lady and I are so in sync with harmonies that it’s like singing with myself an octave apart…and the J-Guy forces me out of the box…he sings a country/folk style that I find foreign…I come from a classical background and it is a challenge to try to blend the two different styles…a challenge I willingly accept…plus he’s a dedicated, and caring guy that I will miss…

Rats…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment