Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I have been struggling with a long distance problem at a vendors location because, a second vendor cut corners and isn’t give me what I asked for…I can deal and figure out most problems when I can “lay hands” on it …but when all I have to go on is phone calls…emails…and web based photos it drives me nuts…will work it out but after said primary vendor makes good I think I may lose their address…I feel somehow abused…and I don’t let you fool me twice…unless your young, female and have a nice arse….(hehe)

And what p*sses me off the most is that over 4 different vendors I’ve trusted this sales rep as he’s moved from job to job and on this really important one he’s left me down…on the other hand I really wonder if purchasing really followed through with this as well…ah well…a problem for another day…

But a gentle evening…although when of those nights when sleep won’t come…and although I know I will pay for it tomorrow…mind will not let me accept rest…

No comments:

Post a Comment