Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 1, 2006

I know that the building and grounds super was under pressure to get the new state of the art phone system deployed…but to allow that to happen on the last two fiscal days of the month…he could have at least asked whether that would create an issue with customer service and shipping…

The head of customer service I truly believe has gone over the edge…no understanding at all of the time and labor coats of what she requires of my department…h*ll with that what she demands…lost most of the morning trying to help QC get up to speed on the new spread sheet they must use…not strictly my job but I am the math/computer nerd on the floor…and the best part of today’s nightmare was that building and grounds forgot that I needed a dedicated line for my stand a lone UPS manifest computer to down load to the UPS main frame at close of day…got it solved but d*mn….why do I even spend the energy trying to explain to peeps who either ignore or forget what I’ve said 3 nanoseconds after the request has existed my mouth…(/rant)

I need to attend at work for maybe 4 hours tomorrow…with the hectic day I had got not within 100 miles of end of month inventory…or scheduling inbound materials…etc…

And with year-end just four weeks away I need to start scheduling Saturday work to get pre-count and set ready…

I sometimes wonder why I do what I do and put up with the crap of peeps who have no frigging idea of what I do and what it costs and have no respect for it…(/rant2)

And while I’m on the subject of rants…

Why does toast always fall butter side down when dropped off the plate (hehe)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment