Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This was not a good day, work wise this has not been a good week…I’ve been forced to stay over everyday this week for one reason or another…I accept the fact of a few hours OT on Saturday and even Sunday…but over time during the week drives me nuts…especial today when the need for it was because the need resulted from a problem which was well…’nough said…I need to work way passed the normal hours this Saturday as I have year end things that need to be attended to…so I’m looking at a 50+ hour week…too old to tolerate even the thought of that…and have spent way to much time with my butt in the seat of a forklift this week so physically feel like I’ve already worked part of 17 days in a row…which I guess I have…

(/rant)

No comments:

Post a Comment