Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

i got a tag from a review site offering me an award for my blog....i don't do review sites...frankly i don't give a fart in a wind storm about what anyone thinks of my site, not completely true....there are a few and i mean very few of my "web-buds" that i would at least listen to if they made a suggestion, in fact have responded with minor changes in a couple of cases, but my general response is or would be if you don't like it, that's why they put that little "x" in the top right corner of your browser.....but it did get me to thinking what awards i would like to win for this blog......how about:
1- Blog most likely to be declared a toxic waste site
2- Blog most likely to be declared a weapon of mass destruction
3- Blog most likely to be quarantined
4- Blog most likely to be picketed by GreenPeace
5- Best Blog Award from the Society for the Preservation of Pig Latin

if you can think of any others please email me your suggestions and i will treat them with the same disdain, ridicule that i show for everything else....basically i'll flat ignore them, but if you feel you must....then go right ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment