Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, April 27, 2003

my dad has always said about memory and remembering to do things..."if you don't have it in your head, you have to have it in your feet"....the necessity of retracing our steps to complete something that need to be done when you were there before, but you forgot....well i guess in this case it's "if you haven't got it in your head, post again", i no sooner posted and went to weblog and wanderlust to record my update that i remembered something i had intended to say..........DN suggested,that a possible solution to my dilemna over what to call my web based friends, the term "web-buddies"....i like it but i had to laugh....what DN doesn't know is that for the first 18 years of my life i worn as it where the nickname "buddy", and except for my college years have spent the entire rest of my life know as "bud", in fact i would guess that 90% of the people i know, face to face, have no idea what my real name is....in fact sometimes i forget my real name.....but "web-bud" for short....i like it.......double meaning for me and all......thanx DN

No comments:

Post a Comment