Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, March 20, 2006

Aggie the cat has been on my lap for the last little bit…I tried to put her down on the floor while I typed this but she was heartbroken…and she is the only cat I’ve every had that has allowed me to type a post without interference…ok so with minimal interference…

Awoke with a “start” a tad before 5 AM …and as often happens was unable to get back to a true sleep until the alarm went off…actually have been sleeping well of late and the mid-night wake ups have been to a minimal but when I awake suddenly…I never seem to be able to turn off the switch to conscience and get back to sleep…really felt pretty “grim” this AM and looked like I could take the afternoon off…day looked fairly calm and straight forward…(sound of loud nasty sounding buzzer)….trollie was wrong again…by quitting time I had a mild digestive issue and decided that the pizza idea for supper was a big mistake and opted for a simple omelet and toast with ice tea…has been a gentle night…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment