Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Dang what a day, the out bound to sunny California was already there when I got in, and the paper work was snafu’d, and the customer service rep who had control had a day off…dang…and the driver spoke limited English…I explained that the load was light, I explained to him that I understood the need to load so he could scale his weight in accordance with the California bridge law, and that I had loaded several 100 trailers to old California with no problems…first he was the maiden aunt type of driver who was all over me during the load…and then I was almost done he had a hissy fit and insisted that I re-arrange it…it as loaded righteous…with the light load and my load pattern he could have scaled easy…but he just won’t let it rest…plus he got in my face…I rarely lose my cool with a driver but I did this time…I told him to back off…get out of my face right now…which he did…I re-arranged as he wanted…after all he’s pulling the load but he should have told me from the beginning…and the absolute truth is that he has less chance of scaling the load the way he wanted it loaded then the way I wanted to load it…but screw him…if he gets a fine it’s his arse not mine…and I will have a conversation with the rep who arranged the load and telling her I don’t want to see that driver again…in 26 years I’ve only made that request…heck…demand once before…

Despite the fact that the rest of the day went…well not great but normal…which is to say messed up…I was in a very narrow…very ugly place tonight…and the chores I had intended…the practice I had intended to go to…well just not in the right frame of mind to attend to…

(/rant)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment