Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today went really well, stopped off on the way home from church for a few things…had decided on making a pizza for lunch…had a shell in the freezer…but needed cheese and pepperoni…well while passing the meat case I heard this wee small voice speaking to me…and low and behold one of my fav meats…some very nice boneless pork country spare ribs were calling to me…my favorite cut of pork…you can use it in sundry ways…a bit of barbecue sauce, the broiler, with creamed corn, and coffee…the pizza will wait for another day…and a bowl from the beef pot I made yesterday for supper…all is well…well frankly not all but most anyhow…

No comments:

Post a Comment