Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 31, 2006

What a weird day…will not go into the work weirdness but went to get into the car to take a trucker to the warehouse and my car is leaking gas…nice…called the auto dealer…car still on warrantee…told me to call the companies road side assistance as they would pay for the tow…so called…oops…leaking gas…they won’t authorize a tow unless the local fire department says it’s safe to tow…so I called the WFD…and they sent a pump truck and a 3 man crew…the crew chief was a very helpful individual…after assessing the problem deemed it safe and then handled the arrangements with the company…so I am car-less until I find out what the problem is…rats…got a ride home with the D-man…although it really is a fairly nice walk if I had to and a nice day…

No comments:

Post a Comment