Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Work today went…well…at work I seem to be caught in a vortex of time and space that makes me constantly repeat the same problems…answer the same questions…and feel the same frustration…despite the fact that I felt like I had been drug through a knothole backwards I did go to worship team practice…and I was he best of days and the worst of days…although by enlarge I always enjoy practice…tonight was not my fav…we were working on a new song which was coming along pretty well but not to the leaders approval…now we have no intend of using this one anytime quick…but rather then leave it go …we beat the snot out of it…came to a righteous conclusion…but really over worked it…have a special service to attend to Friday as well as 2 on Sunday…and I think the time could have been better spent…honing what we need to do now rather then what we might do later… but had a good time none the less…watched big break V…a weird show…not one of my favs but a player went out more because of an injury rather then lack of skill…and my fav went out on king of Vegas…ah a long shot to be sure…but there you go…

No comments:

Post a Comment