Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I’ve been really down emotionally for the last 6 weeks or so…I haven't really “cooked” a meal in weeks…had a sink full of dirty dishes that has been staring me in the face for longer then I want to admit…but after the couple of hours in to the plant this morning I finally looked in the mirror and said you got to get over this…did the dishes…cleaned out the frig…(another job that was long over due)…and went out and got some good things to eat…made a simple omelet on toasted pumpernickel …topped with a store bought generic sausage gravy with coffee for a late lunch at 3:30 PM…while my pot of a beautiful piece of shank beef, and numerous aromatic veggies, with a bit of turnip and red skinned potatoes were on a low simmer…had a bit of it after 6 PM…nice…

No comments:

Post a Comment