Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 2, 2006

Although today was not a bad day work wise I ended up at the end of the day in a bad place physically…and just cashed the check, got take out seafood and wrote checks to be posted tomorrow…will take care of the rest of the Thursday routine…probably Saturday…need to put in a few hours Saturday AM for inventory…but not down with much tonight

The tribal council vote tonight might have been the dumbest one ever…why vote off arguably your best athlete and keep a old lady who gives you nothing in challenges…makes no sense…but historically on survivor black males have never done well…

Before survivor cat smoky and I watched the replay of the “cuse beat army at lacrosse in the season opener for both squads…both starting their 87th season playing the sport…I love the game…I never had the opportunity to play the game as my HS didn’t offer it…but I would have loved the chance to play…

No comments:

Post a Comment