Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 24, 2006

The two cats have been in dead opposite “modes” tonight…smokey has been sleeping soundly most of the night…most of the day for that matter and snoring the siding off the house…how can an 8 lbs cat make that much noise sleeping…cat aggie has been in one of her moods where she is if I can’t sit in your lap and have you pet and pay attention to me right now I will die in the next 73 nanoseconds…

Had most of the day off and was watching the expanded cover on ESPN of the Players Championship…my man DL III started the day tied for the lead and barely made the cut…well I think he did anywho must go and check…dang…check that 65/83…148 and missed the cut by a ton…was one under the cut line with 2 holes to play when I turned the cover off…what the…went bogey 4 and then a quadruple bogey 9 on the last two holes to miss the cut by 4…nasty…dang…

No comments:

Post a Comment