Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 9, 2006

I just had a horrid day, I got too little sleep last night, was awakened by the alarm clock (I hate it when that happens (I am a night person who by the requirements of what I am beat at is forced to work days)), and although felt physically decent this AM was in a very bad place emotionally…work was a total bitch…. but at 4:30 PM all changed (quitting time).

Pay day, cashed check and went to the grocery store, with intent. I knew what I wanted for supper, have been in a takeout mood of late…haven’t wanted to be bothered by cooking and planning meals…but tonight maybe I’ve turned the corner on that…

Among other purchases I acquired tonight some baby greens, an English cucumber, some nice roma tomatoes, a bottle of California French dressing, and some store made seafood salad…which were combined and highlighted with a very generous grinding of fresh sea salt on the veggies…a very nice dinner…

Have relaxed and just chilled the rest of the night…night all…

No comments:

Post a Comment