Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I awoke in a really bad place this AM…mentally decent but physically forget about it…I felt all of my 58 years and a tad more…so I discover I got 3 loads and 4 truck orders for tomorrow…so go out on a scouting trip trying to ascertain where everything is and I can’t find a couple of pallets…2 sources say I got ‘um but I can find them…so I pulled the stair ladder on the transfer and crawled up on time…well I got what I need but I really hate it when whoever loads the transfer can’t log the pallets right…so I’m crawling off the top of the dang pallets feeling worse then I have all morning…boss wanders by on his way to lunch…J-man I say I think I might take the afternoon off…I feel like I’ve been drug through a knot hole backwards….you can’t says he…because I am…dang…

Stopped after work for the check thing and to gas the car…and decided to stop at the dollar store to get a few mirco-waveable meals for lunches…and spied some no name brands of sausage gravy…I love sausage gravy but up to this point really have not the skill to make homemade and haven’t found a store bought brand that was worth a fart in a wind storm…and although I did add a fair amount of pepper and freshly ground sea salt…really nice…must remember to go back tomorrow and buy what they have left…

A zombie night…just going through the motions and a heavy day tomorrow…dang…night all

No comments:

Post a Comment