Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, March 24, 2006

In theory I had a 3-day weekend, a vacation day today and then the weekend…but theories and what actually occurred seldom are the same thing…the trollie is by nature a creature of the night…but am forced to live as a creature of the day because of my job…but when I don’t need to attend to that I revert to norm…went to bed about 2 AM this morning…awoke just past nine…and the only thing necessary today was to write and post 3 checks…well had barely gotten up when there was a call from my boss (who also had the day off as production was not working today)…one of us needed to go in for an hour or so…the big guy needed something done…and either he or I were the man…rats…he’s 20 minutes +/- from the plant and I’m less then five…+ the fact my guy is working today…nuts…so I ran in for what should have been way less then an hour…but ended up an hour…and frankly could have spent more then that…

Rest of the day has been a blur…really have been in a fog today…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment