Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 6, 2006

I got a search engine hit the other day on stronghold crusader and the guy was asking how to get the dogs of war to deploy…based on the wording of the search engine search…I wish he had made a comment so I could reply but he didn’t…here’s the answer…and I hope he searches again and hits this…place your dogs of war at the farthest point of your defense and when your enemies approach the cages your dogs will automatically deploy…hope you come back dude and see this because you and I are both obviously hooked on an awesome game…if you do see this; comment so we can exchange tactics….

No comments:

Post a Comment