Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 27, 2006

You might have noticed that I didn’t post last night…yesterday was a lousy day physically…I took the afternoon off, and was in such a low state that I laid down to rest my eyes at 6PM…and awoke again after midnight…

But have felt fine today…left work an hour early to deal with some of the details of my dad’s estate…an inspection of his safety deposit box…what I was told was there wasn’t and what I was told was not there was…it’s not about the money…it’s about getting this thing done…and the more I see the more I question if the lawyer did the job right…I am getting annoyed…

No comments:

Post a Comment