Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 24, 2006

I’m caught between a rock and a hard place…for the upteenth time I got no information from the upstairs peeps about a load until 5 minutes before the driver walk through the back door and even then I didn’t know what ½ the load was…WTF…I really don’t want to press this problem with the “shirts” but it really is getting me down…I can do my job but I can’t do it if you don’t give me enough warning to get some “step-up” time…if you drag your feet to the last minute and then expect me to do what I need to do in 5 minutes then eventually I’m going to get pissed off and sell your arse to Satan…a time of paying off old debts is coming…and let’s face it you owe me plenty…

(/rant)

No comments:

Post a Comment