Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 31, 2006

Today was the first day of the new month, I have a few things to do to close off my deal with month end and a bunch of things I need to review for new month, and got not all of them done because they had scheduled a bunch of shipping related things today, plus a couple of things I had entrusted to others to get changed/moved didn’t get done…plus it was one of those days that I have 4 out of 5…now mind you at least for awhile I’ve been in the plant for 15 straight days…but the non Monday to Friday days usually go smooth…no office staff…no suits…but M-F everyone seems to be under the impression that that I sit at my desk twiddling my thumbs just waiting for their call and I can deal with they problem immediately… sorry but I “wait on a whole bunch of tables and you must wait your turn”…so was today…way too much schedule (note: not by me)…and way too many demands on my time to get everything done…

But have had a restful, gentle evening…and tomorrow is another day…

No comments:

Post a Comment