Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 7, 2006

What a messed up day, I got the first load of the printed single face that we wrap our rolls with…obviously the vendor has a much taller dock door and ramp vertical then we do…half the pallets I had a problem getting down the ramp and the other half I couldn’t even get off the truck without removing the top row…what should have taken me maybe 45 minutes if all was well, took me almost 2 hours, + a helper…must talk to the purchasing agent next week and have the vendor informed that the must reduce pallet size by one row…rats…

Have had a gentle night…have been listening to the “Greatest Hits of the Moody Blues”…a little “Charmed” on the tube…and the OLN coverage of the “Tour de France”…haven’t really picked a fav to root for yet…maybe the individual time trials tomorrow will pop up a stud to root for…but if that doesn’t happen I’ll still watch…the ultimate endurance sport…

No comments:

Post a Comment