Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not only didn’t I post last night for the first time in the how many years I’ve had a computer and been home I didn’t even turn it on…

(Warning: sports content to follow)

Simple truth be told I have expected Floyd Landis’ collapse in the Tour de France either today or tomorrow, except for Axel Mercx he has gotten no support from his team at all and what happened today was inevitable…

(/end sports content)

I have a very busy two days at work ahead of me and still need to find time to inventory with sis my dad’s safety deposit box…why oh why did he name me executor of his will…I argued with him on more then one occasion that I was the last one of his children that should take that roll, I am a free thinker, a number crunchier…and one who has no administrative skills at all…but I am the eldest son…dang…I think it was his finally got you…he was always a big tease…

I have had a very low 48 hours physically, the hot, humid, very poor air quality days have started to take their toll on me…but it’s cooled off some this evening and I’m feeling better…

Nite all…

No comments:

Post a Comment