Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have a fat cat on my lap that misinterprets my strokes on the keyboard that intersects with her head and body as petting…

As an aside I need a new keyboard…seems like my “p” key I have to pound hard or it doesn’t respond with the said letter…

It’s past mid-night…I have a heavy day both tomorrow…check that today and Friday and must put in a brief appearance at the plant both Saturday and Sunday…as we are on 24/7 this week…need my rest but I doubt sleep will come anytime soon tonight…am just too “wired” mentally…very hot and humid and as sometimes happens with me…have been in digestive distress the last 18 hours or so and have finally had some relief…probably a bit dehydrated…but have pushed fluids today and feel fine now…

I love my cats, but this time of year they tend to shed, and I fear that the problem with the “P” key on my keyboard might be that it is clogged with cat hair (hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment