Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 21, 2006

Physically I am totally drained tonight, and am also mentally exhausted…have had a nasty 3 days at work…and no I won’t go into the details but I am wasted…raced home after work…took a quick shower and changed…as I thought there was a possibility to get some business done, but because of a mistake and an assumption that should not have been made by another…the bottom line was nodda…

Was too tired to cook, and not in the mood for fast food so went to the Apollo…the Apollo is not real a restaurant…but is rather a very high scale diner…and serves up with the traditional diner food, some very excellent Greek specialties…I walk in and the waitress tries to give me a menu…”don’t need it” quoth I…”a gyro platter and a large iced tea”…and although I’m still at low ebb physically…on every other level I’m fine…plus I ate maybe half of the large Greek salad that comes with the meal so lunch tomorrow is taken care of…

Must put in a few hours tomorrow at work, and a short appearance on Sunday…nuts…no rest for the weary…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment